Hi there my name is Hugo and I’m a very LARGE and handsome 8 year old boy looking for a new forever home.
I love meeting new people and going new places, in fact I got to ride on 4 different small airplanes to get from CO to Gladwin MI! What an adventure that was. Everyone I meet falls in love with my handsome face and friendly personality. Here's a little more bio info from my foster human:
-I don’t play well with other animals, so I should be an only pet
- I’m a HUGE lover and love my people
- once I attach myself to someone I’m theirs for life
- I live for walks, I get super excited for them! I would be an EXCELLENT hiking buddy
- I love all people and would do best with kids that are around 6 years old and older
- I do snip at faces at times not to hurt people however. I nibble on people’s chins sometimes. That seems to be a sign on dominance. This goes away once
pack order is established. I’ve NEVER done this to a child that we know of. Seems to be geared towards adults.
- needs EXERCISE!!! I’m not a couch potato! I’m a working dog! I need a job to do even a few good long walks at the exact same time every day with a
backpack is a GREAT job for me! Otherwise I will act out! I’m a malamute after all that’s common!
- loves car rides
- does excellent at the vet
- house trained
- neutered, chipped updated on vaccines and heartworm negative
- can be demanding
- highly food motivated!!!
- can be playful but not overly
- non aggressive with food and toys
- walks well on the leash with minor pulling
-MUST have a tall, secured fenced in yard
If you would like to know even MORE about me you can email [email protected]
Or you may go ahead and fill out the MEET AND GREET APPLICATION at www.fewstepsfromhome.com